Lovers Rock

Well if I'm going to criticize my friend for being a clutter hound, I better put my money where my mouth is. So I have spent the last week downsizing. Again.
I filled my friend's car with stuff and dropped it all off ( not the car ) at the local thrift store.

Boy, does it feel good! I gave away so much and I still have so much.

The music that made the cut was:

1. Cesaria Evora- Miss Perfumado
2. Marlene Dietrich- Falling in Love Again
3. Oscar Petersen- Live from Chicago
4. Herb Alpert- A Taste of Honey
5. Sade- Lovers Rock
6. Edith Piaf- The Voice of the Sparrow

Comments

  1. You're an inspiration!

    Would love to hear more on your de-clutter strategies and theories. I've incorporated a gentle outer decluttering into a larger 90 day inner decluttering project. So if you hear weeping from down the hall...don't be alarmed.

    Hope all's well!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUZY: thanks! I just realized people actually comment on my blog. And it's May!
    my strategies for a sucessful de-clutter:
    1. Get rid of all books you have read- save 25 for posterity - showing off to guests
    2. If you haven't worn it in a year- throw it out!
    3. Get rid of anything : broken, chipped, stained, old, and anything that doesn't work.
    4. Get rid of anything given to you from someone you are no longer friends with.
    hope this helps,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chips

Who is tauping my Vancouver?